Why managers need extra love during onboarding
Bosses have tremendous power to influence employee well-being either positively or negatively. That means the good, the bad, and the ugly of management styles affects your entire workforce. Bad managers cause higher turnover and undermine productivity across the entire organization, creating a ripple effect that lasts for years.
In this free whitepaper, Talmundo shares with you:
- Why people management needs to take center stage in your onboarding process
- How to help managers succeed even before Day 1
- Steps to supercharge your people management potential
- Tips to onboard different types of managers
- Bonus! Client Case with Bacardi